BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Follow me

Rabu, 6 Oktober 2010

Spam call from number +876332555

Waktu dok menunggu kelas untuk mengajar dlm 12.50pm tadi tetiba dpt call dari no +876332555. Pelik plak, at 1st i think this is call from china or what???... terdengar suara pompuan nangis teresak-esak dan ckp mandarin...then saya terus end up the call...menakutkan je!!...then i try search this number from internet, badly ader ramai jgk org lain terkena...um now im thinking, what is the motive the caller make this call???

saya ader jgk quote blogger yang had a same story like me from www.anthonyleongdiary.blogspot.com

"The caller was a lady crying away badly and started calling me Mummy.
She spoke in Mandarin and... Kept on crying and calling Mummy... telling me she is in pain, very pain and someone is hitting her badly...

At first I was answered " huh" to her... then she repeated the same sentences and immediately I hang up the call.

Goodness gracious... OK, someone trying to scare me into thinking that my daughter is in their custody and probably thinking they will get something from me. Maybe they didn't know their phone number will be displayed at the phone as well? Could be dangerous or a waste of time...could also create anxiety in parents.

But the main thing is, I don't have any kid yet!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: