BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Follow me

Selasa, 22 Jun 2010

Long journey to Pantai Merdeka and family day...

My long time journey from Selatan to KL (IMR) by following Anan's car and stop at Tanjong Malim was take about 4 hours. After Solat Jumaat i was meet by accidentally with my lovely lecturer Dr. Suhaimi Ahmad on his room (UPSI) because I want to submit my RPH book. I feel so happy to this unexpected planning (actually i wish to see my lecturer on next day). Then I'm going to Trolak to meet Mak Lang and Pak Lang and decided to stay for 1 night. Feel happy again, i'm going to freshers waterfall nearby with Angah Wani, Mak Lang, Abg Wan, Nasrul and Idin.
my cute cousin Angah Wani was here looking for us...ape tgk-tgk!!!

After solat Asar, I drive carefully following Pak Lang and family and it take around 20 minutes to Hot Spring Sg. Klah, Perak Darul Ridzuan.

Here...magrib view...nampak gelap picture ni taken by Angah Wani on Idin's handfone camera


At the end, we went to diner at restaurant, feel like in celebration something special (ye la sangat) all of them order their menu like Udang Goreng tepung, Nasi goreng Paprik, western menu, satay dan banyak lagi and..........my menu is Ko-teow Kungfu, soooo delicious. Then, going back early and tomorrow i need continue my journey to Pantai Merdeka, Kedah Darul Aman. Here we come.....

0 comments: